Sunday, May 8, 2011

OH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
@ph: by me (the flowers: credits to my sister)
So many assignments in school atm. and the examinations is soon to come. This weekend I've been over at my friend Christinas' house and watched the movie "Letters to juliet" and it was SO adorable, we just loved how romantic it was (see it!), yesterday I were in fælledparken (cph) and hold a surprise for my friend that had birthday, she became so happy and the weather was absolutely lovely, later I went to my grandparents house, where the entire family grilled. Today it's all about the homeworks and cleaning the house, and of course, celebratin my mom, because it's mothers day! Show your mom how much you love her, I do love mine so, so, so much!

Next week: fashionflea + 18 years birthday party!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm back at Blogger.
    Love your blog so much! The photos are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, now I can stalk you again, haha!
    Looking forward to follow your blog and thanks!

    ReplyDelete