Saturday, February 5, 2011

FASHION FLEA 05022011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
@ph: by me or my friend
Today I went to Fashion Flea (Nørrebro hallen) with my three friends and a bunch of other women! But I am very happy with the things I ended up buying: an Acne shirt, a H&M bag, a Vero Moda top and a pair of trousers from Weekday. We were at the fashion flea, pizzaria, at Café AE and in Monki (where I bought two tees on sale). What a lovely day. Now I am just waiting for my littlesister to come home so I can give her the gift I bought for her today. Hope you all had a great day x

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm in love with everything you bought, so pretty! I wish I had these kinds of events nearby where I live.. unfortunately there's none. :(

    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love them too!
    that's sad - where are you from? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much did you bought your Acne shirt for?

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Løjsen: I bought it for about $16 (100dkkr) :-) x

    ReplyDelete