Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PHOTOS/PHOTOS/PHOTOS/PHOTOS/PHOTOS

Photobucket my silver chain necklace from a little indian store close to Strøget, cph
Photobucket my basic wardrobe. What I've learned through the years is: that you can't have too much basic clothes. It fits everything, it is perfect when you don't know what to wear and simple looks, looks very fashionable
Photobucket
"Hitlers Elite - Napola", this movie I saw in 9th in primary school, when we had about the 2nd world war. We had already seen so many movies about it, but this movie was really (like really!) good, and it was though, sad and emotionel (+the head actor Max Riemelt is just eyecandy!) you should see it
Photobucket
what I am wearing today: my new Acne shirt, which I bought on the Fashion Flea by Charlotte d. Besides that I wore my skinny, black cheap monday jeans, my black Bianco wedges and some silver rings.
@ph: by me

No comments:

Post a Comment