Sunday, April 3, 2011

IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE HOW I COULD POSSIBLY BE HAPPIER THAN I AM RIGHT NOW

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket @ph: by me I've had an AMAZING weekend. Let's just start from an end: Friday: school, afterwards pancakes and ice at a local café, then fridays café at school (beer all over me wtf) and later all the girls from my class came home to me to my birthday party. I got some lovely presents (which you can see on the last picture) and the letters that belonged to them was so sweet. I am so happy for having the classmates I have! Saturday: the sun shinned so much and my friend and I went running - it was absolutely amazing and it felt so good. Later my three friends and I made dinner (burgers) and drank mokai, danced, talked, heard music and saw some movies. Love those people!

7 comments:

  1. I think we drank a bit more than just Mokai, don't you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! :) I'm already following.
    Take a look at mine if you feel like it ;)

    http://www.nobrowneyes.blogspot.com/

    .Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe and asti, too ;-) haha mouse!

    Marie: thank you so much :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and perhaps a bit vooooodka :D :D

    ReplyDelete