Friday, April 22, 2011

THERE CAN BE MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
@ph: by me

Today I have enjoyed the lovely weater on Islands Brygge with my lovely sister. We bought some icecream at McDonalds and then sat for about an hour down near the water and just talked and chilled. Then we went to the cinema and watched a new danish comedy movie (Alle for én) and had a great laugh. A lovely day! Tomorrow I am going to town with some friends, who I haven't seen in a while now, can't wait. x


3 comments:

  1. these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!

    xx

    www.ericawark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super flotte billeder! :) elsker din blog.

    /Rebecca Sofie
    onskeoen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, both of you :-) !

    ReplyDelete