Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IT'S SHOWTIME

Photobucket
@ph: unknown
Guess what? I am going to be dancer for the danish twins Rikke and Trine in the live x-factor show on this friday! I seriously can't wait! The danish rock singer Pernille Rosendahl contacted my danceschool and asked for a bunch of dancers. So on thursday and friday I am going to learn the corepgraphy and on friday it is showtime! After I've danced there I'm going to one of my best friends birthday costume party, where I am going to dress out as a pirate with my friend Sascha (
www.dansendemus.blogspot.com). Sorry for bad blogging: way to many homeworks, plans with friends and family and sport. Hope you're all good - I am. Bye Bye x

2 comments:

  1. cool pic :-)
    du lidt puffern :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. du selv ret puf ;-) <3
    "hvis han var lidt højere, så ..puf!" haha du herlig!

    ReplyDelete