Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OH, SHE'S ONLY SEVENTEEN

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket @ph: by me (or my sis) I'm now 17! Doesn't feel any different than 16, haha, but it's still awesome! Above is some pictures from the birthday brunch we were having Sunday, and some of my gifts. The necklace in the box is from my tree amazing friends (Christina, Henriette and Sascha - there you go guys, your names!) and I love it, it is "so me". I've had some amazing and busy days and this Friday the girls from my class is coming home to me, looking forward to. Hope you're all good. 21 followers, thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Det ser lækkert ud, og rigtig fed blog. :-) Er blevet fast læser af den. Du er velkommen til at kigge forbi min: http://birgitteduhring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweetie :D
    dejligt endelig at få sit navn i din blog :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. birgittedühring: mange tak :-)

    sascha: you're so welcome hon, love you <3

    ReplyDelete