Saturday, March 26, 2011

TAKE THAT, CAPARK NORTH, FALLULAH, ELECTRIC LADYLAB AND BEN&JERRY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
@ph: by me from last night (25032011)
last night I were at the danish X-factor finale show (the worlds biggest x-factor show), because some from my danceschool have got free tickets because we have danced for the twins earlier in the show. I saw Take That (!!!!), whom you can see on the 2nd picture, Capark North, Fallulah, Aqua, Electric Ladylab, Joey Moe, Claudia-sofie and all the x-factor members. It was amazing, especially Take That, Capark North and Fallulah! After the show I waited outside (and it was freezing cold) for about an hour, because my parents couldn't get to the place because of the trafic, when they finaly came I took home to my friend C and there C and K were and we ate ice (Ben&Jerry) and played Wii Just Dance and laughed so much. Amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment