Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photobucket
OMG! I've been so lazy at blogging lately, sorry guys! But I just really haven't felt like having anything to share, well not that there isn't happining anything, there is so much. I've got 7 in biology exam and 10 i german year test. On monday I have my last year test, which is english and then: I AM DONE WITH 1ST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL! And I cannot believe it, this year has passed so fast! And in 10-11 days my friend and I are leaving: somewhere. We don't know where yet, but hopefully Spain or Greece and I cannot wait, we're so excited about it and I wished it was tomorrow! In a quarter I'm going to meet 3 of my friends and then we are going shopping. Hope you are all good and enjoying that holiday is soon to come, if you not already have holiday. LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment