Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Photobucket
@ph: by me with and the new and last Sirene magazine (danish mag)

I've got the latest and last Sirene magazine today and I want to recommend it to all danish girls out there, it is really good and there is an amazing guide to Stockholm (I want to go there right now). I'm just chilling right now, I've been cleaning a house and going to do it again in another house later and tonight I am going to watch "The blind side" with my friend Christina.

PS! I can still not comment on your guys questions or just say thank you for commenting, and I hate that. I have no idea why blogspot is doing, but that is the reason why I do not answer you guys! Thanks for commenting and just keep commenting, it means a lot and I'll try to find out what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment