Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WE ARE YOUNG

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
@ph: by me or my friends
Yesterday was absolutely amazing. First I waked up and ate some delicious breakfast, then I took over to my friends house where two of our other friends also came. Then we just hang out, laid out in the sun, played water fight, made pancakes, smoothies, walked with the dog, danced, sung, played wii and saw some movies. What is not to love about friends?
Besides that my first year test is over (mathematic) and I think it went okay, I'm looking forward to the results. Next wednesday my only and first examination in first year of high school is coming up: biology. So these days it's all about studying xx




No comments:

Post a Comment